Barden are delighted to be engaged with a market leader in the manufacturing industry to help identify a Group Finance Manager to join their Finance team at their offices in in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent role and a unique opportunity to work in a varied role, with clear progression, in a Global Multinational.
“The position represents a pivotal role within the department, whereby strong technical and communication skills form an implicit requirement. The position involves interaction with senior personnel within the Group both locally and in other jurisdictions. Someone who will work well in a fast-paced environment and who will work well and support our team and the business. Work hard, rewarded quickly.” Financial Controller
An outstanding opportunity for a strong accountant to advance their career in a forward-thinking company.
- This role is quite broad as a Group Finance Manager, you will have leadership of the financial consolidated close process with a focus on efficiency and accuracy.
- Oversee the relationship with the auditors and manage a small team of 2-3.
- You will collaborate with other finance teams in head office and across the divisions.
- You will also manage and develop the financial reporting suite and take a leading role in the rollout of a new consolidation system.
- In this position, you will provide accounting expertise on M&A transactions from pre-acquisition due diligence to post-acquisition integration.
- Manage effective controls, internal/external audits, and compliance submissions.
- You will work within a dedicated group of friendly, helpful teammates
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualification essential (ACA/ACCA); 3 years + PQE;
- Industry experience a plus, particularly within an international environment;
- Consolidation experience;
- Experience managing a team;
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.