Barden have partnered with a leading Irish FMCG business to bring a Group Financial Accountant to join their team in a newly created role due to growth.
The leadership team pride themselves on their teams’ culture, which they place particular focus on and continue to develop. Given their rapid growth year on year, this role offers huge potential for progression and opportunity for the right person.
“This person will join our growing group finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities. This would be a great role for an accountant who is ambitious and commercially-minded who is keen to progress their career” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Support all weekly reporting requirements across the group.
- Assist in the group budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Provide support with any potential M&A activities.
- Ensure continuous improvement of current systems and processes.
- Ah hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accounting professional or qualified by experience.
- 0-2 years Industry PQE.
- Open to all training backgrounds, practice or industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Consolidation experience a distinct advantage.
- Ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
Please contact Bernie Duffy on (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.