Our client is one of Ireland’s largest growing FMCG companies. They are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their group finance team as a Group Financial Accountant.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role reports directly to the Group Finance Manager and offers a broad range of responsibilities and exposure to senior management.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and analysis of results;
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements both statutory and consolidated;
- Liaise with and review submissions from subsidiaries;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors;
- Provide support to the FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting process;
- Continuous process improvement and ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Newly qualified Financial Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent);
- Big 4/Top 10 trained with similar client pool preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good team player and self-driven.
This is an ideal role for a newly qualified accountant that wants to work in a broad ranging role alongside a quality team within a close knit group team industry setting.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.