Barden are assisting an Irish PLC based in Dublin to identify a Group Financial Accountant to join their Group Finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop one’s career in a PLC environment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing the consolidation of Group accounts and assisting in the preparation of board reports, cash flow statements and other reports;
- Ensure ongoing adoption and maintenance of internal controls;
- Timely review of balance sheet on a monthly basis;
- Address external and internal audit queries as they arise;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with a minimum 2 years PQE;
- Consolidation experience required;
- Previous experience in a PLC/MNC is preferred;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills;
- Self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious;
- Solid working knowledge of Excel.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting career and progress within a PLC environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.