Barden are assisting an Irish PLC based in South Dublin to identify a Recently Qualified Financial Accountant to join their Group Finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop one’s career in a PLC environment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of the Consolidated Financial Statements and Annual Report
- Preparation of statutory and monthly management accounts for assigned individual entities;
- Address external and internal audit queries as they arise;
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders;
- On-going process improvement and ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with a 0-2 years PQE;
- Big 4/Top 10 practice trained;
- Group/Consolidation experience required;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills;
- Self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious;
- Solid working knowledge of Excel.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting career and progress within a Group environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.