Barden are delighted to have been asked to exclusively act on behalf of one of the largest players in the global travel industry to support the appointment of a Group FP&A Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong commercial finance professional with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE to join a Dublin Headquartered global business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ownership and responsibility of all group monthly reporting deliverables, monthly forecasting, budget/forecast variance analysis and the annual budget process.
- Provide strong financial leadership to the business, continually building trust and integrity through the provision of timely, accurate and insightful information.
- Demonstrate sound commercial judgement and decisive decision-making.
- Development and maintenance of KPI reporting at a Group and Reporting Group level.
- Drive process, systems and reporting enhancements through close collaboration with the finance and IT teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years commercial finance experience.
- People management experience an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively and confidentially with employees of all levels.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast paced international environment.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.