Barden have been retained by a global leader in wealth management and investments to identify a group pensions administrator for a newly created role in Dublin.
‘This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 3 years+ experience working in pensions who wants to take their career to the next level’ – Head of Operations (Ireland).
- As part of an experienced team of group pension administrators, you will be responsible for administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client schemes.
- Ensuring all aspects of the day-to-day admininistration of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
- Liaising with Consultants and Client Managers to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
- APA or QFA a minimum competency requirement.
- Experience working within a pensions or CBI regulated environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise high volumes of work.
Flexible approach to hybrid working.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.