An opportunity for a group tax manager to join an ambitious Irish HQ’d business and take on a leadership role. As group tax manager, you will be responsible for developing the tax function and supporting the business on the future growth plans through international expansion & acquisitions.
A diverse role and close to the business, you will advise on international tax matters, structuring and transactions and manage the compliance obligations. An ideal position for a tax professional operating at tax director/AD level from a big 4 practice or a tax manager with some experience gained in industry. A hands on role, you will need to be decisive, a confident communicator and handle a fast paced environment.
About the position
- Manage tax compliance for the group across all major tax heads, work with external advisors and develop strong relationships in this regard
- Manage cross border matters including transfer pricing, intercompany trading and charges
- Heaving involved in M&A activity and reviewing due diligence processes
- Advise on existing group tax structures whilst proactively identify more efficient ways of structuring the business and transactions from a tax perspective
- Provide advice on all tax matters on all general business activities
About the person
- A qualified accountant and tax professional with big 4 experience, at director/AD level
- Strong technical knowledge of major tax issues for an international business and an appetite to translate complex tax matters to the business in a commercial manner
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to influence, impact and challenge senior stakeholders and management
- Flexible attitude to work with the ability to handle an evolving business
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.