Working in partnership with the CFO, CEO and COO this position plays a pivotal role in the profitability of, and growth of, one of Cork’s most successful, indigenous businesses. With oversight of a number of financial planning and sales/revenue analysis teams you will form the conduit between the business, finance and customers.
“This role will be central to our businesses continued success over the coming years – the ability to influence key commercial decisions and educate the business as to the consequences of said decisions… there are few finance opportunities that match this level of visibility in Ireland”. – COO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ownership of all budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis activity for OPex, Capex and Sales/Revenue.
- Partnering on all commercial tenders, contracts and contract reviews (in particular with respect to pricing) to ensure that the organisation maximises return for both the customer and the shareholders.
- Participating in key decisions about the future of the business.
- Helping to shape the strategic direction of the business over the coming decade.
- Participating as a key member of the site leadership team.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 10-15 years experience in financial planning and analysis roles within a commercial, services environment (ideally).
- Previous experience participating in front office type activities (customer facing).
- Extensive business case analysis and scenario planning experience with the ability to turn financial data into insights that have impact.
- Experience in influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and leading high performing, ambitious teams.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.