Head of Finance (Cork)
Barden are proud to bring to Market a new Head of Finance role for the Cork market. Our client is already the leader in its space and has ambitions to capture further market share in the coming years through expansion and acquisition.
As Head of Finance, you will form part of the management team and report to the Board of Directors on all administrative, financial, risk and strategic matters of the group. You will act as a key business partner to the Managing Director leveraging your strong financial expertise and business acumen to influence the strategic direction of the operation.
Please get in touch directly with myself (email@example.com) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ownership of all Financial Reporting activities including period end, FP&A, business continuity planning, capital expenditure budgets, etc.
- Play a lead role in developing strategies to maximise revenue, implementing growth programmes and identifying target acquisitions.
- Collaborate with Department heads on the financial impact of decision making with a view to boosting EBITDA.
- Maintaining a strong control environment to manage business and financial risks, safeguarding the assets of the company.
- Managing a team of Finance professionals providing support and development opportunities.
- Responsible for all taxation, compliance and statutory duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 8 years post qualified experience, acting in a leadership role.
- Proven problem solver with excellent business partnering skills.
- Effective communicator with ability to build relationships .
- Ability to identity business trends and opportunities.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent leadership skills with a passion for team development.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.