Barden are working with a global financial services company who are looking to expand their Transfer Agency and Investor AML department, and are looking for a Head of for this department. The focus of this department is fund administration services covering dealing, settlements, registration and AML.
In this position you will lead the AML team and report to the Head of Operations. This role can be in either Dublin or Limerick, with 2 days in the office.
‘Supporting the onboarding and monitoring investors funds, you will provide leadership and expertise within the team.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide leadership within the wider department, working with senior team members in Ireland, the UK and other international offices.
- Collaborate in building out and adapting the AML team as the business grows.
- Represent the department at Client meetings related to AML service model, regulatory changes or new business.
- Ensuring the department is on top of all regulatory requirements and developments, working closely with the MLRO.
- Work closely with Client Service Managers and Relationship Managers to foster strong relationships with clients, building confidence in the NTIFASIL AML service offering and gaining insight to their new business pipeline.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team, with the support of your management team, to ensure they have the necessary skills, tools, and training to provide an industry leading service to our clients.
- Drive a culture of risk awareness and compliance, with prompt escalation of actual or potential issues and a collaborative approach to resolution.
- Ensure all AML related activities are executed accurately, timely and in a compliant and auditable manner.
- Work with senior management to ensure seamless process for investors and streamline this model between all teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 10 years’ experience in funds, ideally Transfer Agency or AML
- Highly developed client service and previous experience working with senior contacts.
- Understanding of operations control and AML policies and procedures
- A collaborative, can-do approach to work, at ease operating independently or as part of a broader team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.