A unique opportunity to join a high growth Irish success story at the Series B funding stage of their lifecycle.
The Head of Tax is a key hire and will support the CFO and key executives expand business operations globally while maintaining close involvement in fund-raising initiatives.
This is the first tax hire for the business, reporting directly to the CFO and offering plenty of scope to own and establish an important business function.
With strong growth plans for 2023 and beyond, career progression opportunities are limitless!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Establish and develop the tax function with the support of the CFO and 3rd party advisors.
- Advise on corporate structuring including consideration of financing structures.
- Support the growth strategy of the business across new jurisdictions from a tax perspective.
- Monitor international tax updates and identify tax savings opportunities where appropriate.
- Lead all transfer pricing activities across the group.
- Ensure all tax filing deadlines are met.
- Proactively seek to ensure the business is educated on all relevant tax models to ensure efficiency and alignment. This includes identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Support tax audits and ensure timely query resolution.
- Manage the selection process for external venders.
- Support the review of contract and legal agreements as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified tax professional with circa 5-7 years’ experience in corporate tax.
- Experience in a start-up or high growth business would be a distinct advantage.
- Someone that is willing to do what it takes to be a part of creating something special.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.