ROLE: Helpdesk Engineer & 365 Administrator (L2)
LOCATION: Dublin City
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting an IT support and security solution business in their search for a Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer & 365 Administrator to join them in their Dublin City office.
Our client are tech business experts in security, monitoring, and cloud business solutions.
The success person will have a “can do” approach with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Working with a close team to provide day-to-day support and maintenance tasks to ensure smooth IT Operations.
• Client support via helpdesk ticketing system.
• Administration of One Drive, SharePoint, Intune, Teams, Azure & ATP.
• Administration of Office 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive).
• Maintenance of our established security systems and procedures.
• Maintenance and monitoring of IT infrastructure.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
• As the service offering is fully cloud, experience managing 365 as a Global Admin is preferred.
• A great communicator, technically skilled and willing to learn & share.
• Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.