Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading global manufacturer who are growing their Global Indirect Tax team which is based here in Cork. This is role will be a great fit for an ambitious Tax / VAT professional who wants to join an experienced team.
The role will primarily focus on EMEA Indirect Tax reporting and compliance but there will also be scope to get involved in global projects. The team is known for working collaboratively and there is excellent support in the group.
- Responsible for ensuring filing and payment deadlines are met in a timely manner across the EMEA including VAT and Intrastat returns, EC sales listings, refund claims, payments etc
- Assessing processes and ensuring these are efficient and effective
- Liaising with wider finance team to ensuring relevant reporting complete and correct
- Work with the Indirect Tax Lead on strategic projects
- Assist with queries from internal and external stakeholders
About the person:
- Min. 2 years’ tax/accounting experience in large accounting firm or multinational environment
- Experience working in Indirect tax ideally
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines would be an advantage
- Experience with an ERP system ideally SAP would be an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.