Barden have been engaged by a well-known global organisation to assist with the recruitment of an Indirect Tax Manager. This brand-new role will join the wider tax team to assist with VAT Compliance and Planning across the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of Indirect Tax and will have the opportunity to grow a strong team in Cork in time. The VAT Manager will work collaboratively with the Corporate Tax Manager and together they will be involved in projects and planning across the region.
- Responsible for ensuring all filing and payment obligations are met in a timely manner across the relevant regions
- Responsible for ensuring processes are efficient and effective and driving process improvements
- Responsible for Indirect Tax Strategy including providing updates to finance teams on changes to Indirect Tax landscape that may impact the business
- Responsible for managing any VAT Audits or enquiries from Tax Authorities in the region
About the person:
- Min. 3-4 years’ post qualification experience in large accounting firm or multinational environment
- Qualified Accountant and ideally also qualified Tax Consultant
- Strong Indirect Tax Knowledge is essential, ideally with EMEA experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines would be an advantage
- A real team player who is capable of building strong relationships
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.