We are delighted to be assisting a global accounting firm to help identify an Indirect Tax Senior / Assistant Manager to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This opportunity will suit a confident and knowledgeable tax professional with strong attention to detail that is looking for a new challenge to further advance their career in indirect tax. The role will have a particular emphasis on financial services reporting directly to the Indirect Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects;
- Improve various technology tools and processes used in service delivery;
- Build and maintain client relationships while providing a high level of service;
- Identify opportunities and manage expectations internally and externally.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong IT skills;
- A strong commercial acumen;
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.