ROLE: Information Security Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate about continuing your Career journey within the ‘Cloud Security’ industry?
Barden are delighted to be partnering with a key client contact of ours who are a Global multinational. This client is looking to recruit a number InfoSec Analysts at a variety of experience levels within their Cork operation.
Reporting into a ‘Security Operations Director’ who is passionate about developing people, you will work closely & regularly with the best InfoSec talent!
This is a permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will play an integral part in Client Service delivery to a discerning Client portfolio.
This team plays a significant role in the organisations overall Client Service Delivery function.
” I am passionate about making our Cork operation a key ‘Info-Sec hub’ which will be at the centre of critical IS work organisation-wide into the future”
‘Security Operations Director’
Responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidate will perform Security analysis tasks spread across – Networking, Endpoints, Logs and Cloud Security
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering an all-encompassing IT Security service to key clients globally.
- Review, investigate and report on Security breaches & associated incidents.
- Utilise forensic tools to accurately assess incoming Security alerts in real-time.
- Investigate Security Threats (incoming) by applying various interrogation techniques.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Have a proven ability and passion for optimising Client experience when delivering IT Security as a service.
- Possess high levels of focus and an analytical mind-set.
- Comfortable with managing and owning critical events /key investigations in real-time.
- Have the flexibility to be both proactive and reactive during your working day.
- Knowledge of Endpoint Detection & Response products as well as Log Management / SIEM knowledge.
- As an ‘IS Analyst’ you will undoubtedly have an extensive technical knowledge of Security industry best practices & procedures
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the Cyber Security, Tax, Accounting & Finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of you
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.