Our client, a specialist insurer, is seeking ambitious individuals for the opportunity to join their customer success team.
“This opportunity would be ideal for someone who has a flair for customer service that can demonstrate this through working in retail, sales or hospitality. Our leadership team will ensure they are developed professionally through exam support, as well as our market leading training and mentoring programme.” – Managing Director
- Develop a working knowledge of a suite of insurance products through proactively engaging in our induction and training programme.
- Handle a pipeline of inbound renewal enquiries across a suite of bespoke insurance products.
- Convert and maximise sales through applying market leading customer service and promoting cross selling of key products available to you.
- Work toward achieving your APA and CIP qualifications with the Insurance Institute of Ireland, using resources afforded to you by the business.
- Benefit from bonus structure through converting sales and demonstrating revenue growth.
- Advise all customers using best practice within the guidelines of the Consumer Protection Code.
- Experience working successfully, and enjoying working, in a customer facing environment.
- Bachelors degree an advantage but not essential.
- Willingness and determination to achieve results from a sales perspective.
- Must be able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a previous role.
- Willing to complete professional exams with the Insurance Institute of Ireland.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.