Barden are working with a property & casualty insurance carrier to identify their next insurance executive.
“This opportunity would suit someone coming from a commercial lines background who wants to develop their technical knowledge and professional profile within the market. Our senior management will nurture talent and ensure you get the most out of your career.” – CEO Ireland
- Manage and develop a key commercial portfolio using the resources and internal stakeholders within the business.
- Cultivate and foster relationships across your key clients throughout Ireland.
- Build and nurture your internal, vendor and TPA networks, from underwriting, pricing and actuarial to administration, sales and board level.
- Grow revenue profitably across your portfolio.
- Collaborate with the business in order to implement change and evolve processes where the market requires you to do so.
- Develop new and less experienced colleagues.
- CIP qualified a minimum competency.
- Commercial lines experience essential.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.