Barden are currently seeking an Insurance Manager who will take responsibility for a major insurance spend within a global aircraft lessor.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Management, the role of Insurance Manager will be based in our Dublin office. The Insurance team forms part of the wider Customer Management team.
The role will provide insight into the procurement and implementation of insurance policies across various lines of business. It will give the successful candidate opportunity to develop negotiation skills (working with LOIs, Lease Agreements and Insurance Policies) and relationship management skills (developing relationships with brokers, insurers, and airline customers). It will also allow the successful candidate to gain deep knowledge of aviation insurance and claims management
- Proactively engage with internal teams, including Origination, Legal and Technical, to provide support from the outset of the deal process on current and proposed contractual terms
- Monitor and enforce lessee compliance with contractual insurance provisions
- Review and collate customer insurance renewals
- Management of insurance data in Aerdata CMS
- Support deal teams in the transition of aircraft
- Manage airline insurance claims
- Participate and assist in the renewal of policies including Aviation and Commercial renewals
- Completion of monthly risk reports
- Builds trusting relationship’s with our network of brokers and insurers
You will be driven, focused, and resourceful as well as being an excellent relationship builder. You will always act with integrity and will represent our organisation in a transparent and honest manner setting a strong example for others to follow,
- Capable of working under own initiative, with the confidence and energy to deliver on internal and external customer expectations
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Must be diligent and with a keen attention to detail
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills, holding customer expectations as a core focus.
- Bring broad perspective and thinking to the role and have original thought, challenge, and innovation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate insurance. Previous experience in aviation advantageous
- Experience of negotiating contractual provisions with airlines and aircraft maintenance facilities desirable
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.