Barden are delighted to assist a leading US multinational company to help identify an International Payroll Manager to join the team on a fixed term contract.
This is a remote working opportunity (Republic of Ireland based).
This important position will be responsible for managing the international payroll process while leading a team of three payroll professionals. This is an ideal position for a professional with strong international payroll experience in a fast paced and detail orientated environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the international payroll process across 31 jurisdictions;
- Ensure the accuracy of information;
- Liaise with third-party payroll providers and internal stakeholders to support the payroll process;
- Assist internal and external auditors with the year-end process;
- Ensure timely query resolution;
- Manage a team of payroll professionals
- Provide assistant with internal projects and contribute to payroll process transformations;
- Ensure strict adherence to policies and controls;
- Any ad hoc duties as appropriate.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least eight years’ experience in a similar role;
- EMEA experience essential
- IPASS qualified;
- Strong systems experience;
- Ability to balance a busy workload while managing responsibilities;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.