A leading globally recognised multinational based in Cork have asked Barden to help them to find a Payroll professional to join their supportive and close-knit team on a contract basis. This role will see you processing payroll as part of a highly experienced global team in an environment with an “always-learning” culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Dealing with employee wage queries
- Assisting in the timely processing of monthly payroll
- Preparing reports, summarising & collating information for the Payroll Department as required.
- Monitor the timely and effective management of employee requests and queries.
- Other ad-hoc duties, month-end and year end tasks as required.
- Exercise discretion, integrity and confidentiality in all payroll matters.
- Liaising with HR, Site management teams, Finance, Social Welfare, Revenue and any external parties/ institutions as required by the Payroll Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in payroll;
- IPASS qualification is desirable;
- SAP experience is desirable
- Previous experience dealing with high volume payrolls within tight deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated, able to manage own work load.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.