Excellent career opportunities for tax professionals at manager, senior manager and director level to focus on international tax advisory projects and transactions.
About the positions
- You will work with a diverse range of clients across multiple industry sectors with companies that play a key part in the Irish economy ranging from the largest Irish plcs to small family groups
- Excellent client relationships mean you will become more than just a tax advisor, you will be a trusted business advisor, providing commercial insights to help business leaders make decisions
- You will provide tax advice on business structuring, M&A, cross border expansions, financing and wealth management strategies
- Develop relationships with foreign offices to provide support to your clients on international tax matters
- You will be guaranteed to focus on the work you enjoy – you can choose to specialise within an area/industry sector or choose a more generalist path
- Learn from some of the best tax people in Ireland
- Earn a competitive salary, performance related bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package
- Enjoy a smart way of working – intelligent flexible working arrangements which works for everyone including remote working from anywhere in Ireland
- Regular promotional opportunities – or the right to be happy at your current level
- You will be a qualified tax profession with experience gained in another practice firm specialising in tax
- Strong technical knowledge of Irish tax and an interest in international tax projects and developments
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.