An opportunity has arisen for an International Tax Director to join a highly acquisition Dublin headquartered technology company. As part of a high performing senior management team in a rapidly growing and intensely ambitious business, you will work on a broad range of projects with a particular focus on Mergers and Acquisitions and transformation and restructuring projects. You will be responsible for all International taxes (Corporate Tax, Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, VAT and Indirect Taxes). The successful candidate will manage 3 to 4 direct reports and a total team of up to 8 people. Though a senior role, you will be quite involved in the day-to-day business and must be able to work very closely with the team to meet the unpredictable needs of the business as it grows and transforms over the next couple of years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- General advisory work for the Group including presenting solutions to highly complex technical issues
- Ensure all Tax risks are managed for the group and the business is up to date with all regulatory changes
- Design and implement tax planning strategies and improve on taxation processes and controls
- Working with the M&A team and external advisors to plan on the tax efficient structuring of acquisitions and disposals
- Supporting the business on integrations, commercial transactions and restructurings
- Responsible for managing and mentoring the team
ABOUT THE PERSON
- An experienced corporate tax professional with at least 10 years PQE and a significant amount of experience in International Tax
- Preferably Big 4 Trained ACA and CTA
- A strategic thinker whilst also able to engage in day-to-day tactical details
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.