A global technology business headquartered in Dublin are looking to recruit an international tax manager to join a well established in-house tax team on a contract basis. As tax manager, you will report to the Senior Tax Director and work closely with the tax & finance teams based across EMEA and US.
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious tax manager to develop international tax experience, work within a supportive team and within a company which has been name one of the best companies to work for in recent years.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right person and will be dependent on experience.
About the position
- Manage the international tax compliance process for a number of EMEA entities across the group including co-ordinating the preparation of the corporate tax returns, review and preparation of tax accounting and reporting processes, liaising with external advisors & local finance teams in this regard
- Support on tax audits as required
- Assist in international tax planning including international tax strategies
- Management of withholding tax issues
- Support on ad hoc projects
About the person
- Professional qualification (ideally qualified accountant and/or qualified tax professional)
- At least 5 years experience in corporate tax/international tax matters in an accounting/legal firm or multinational environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to fit into a collaborative and cross functional team
- A proactive individual, results orientated and can work on own initiative
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.