Barden are delighted to be working with a Wealth Management company looking for an Investment Analyst to join their Investment Data Control team. You will be responsible for maintaining the data base and ensuring it is up-to-date and accurate, and also provide solutions to issues.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Manage master data, including creation, updates and deletion of substantial volumes of data
- Data base management – maintain, monitor, ensure asset data is kept up to date in a timely and accurate manner
- Implement solutions to ensure no reoccurrence of same errors
- Ensure that external reporting and internal handoff deadlines are met in efficient manner
- Analyse, detect, troubleshoot issues with a view to provide solutions
- Maintain up to date documentation
- Identify and escalate key risks to the production deliverables and operate with a risk-aware mind-set day to day
- Demonstrate adherence to all UPE codes, standards and policies in the execution of your day to day responsibilities
- Assist with continuous improvement of operational processes and systems,
- Develop your own knowledge and enhance the knowledge of other team members
- Working closely with the Audit team
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Third level qualification in relevant degree
- Around 3 years’ experience in relation investment sector role
- Strong programming skills such as SQL and Python.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of investment products
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.