Barden have been engaged by a leading wealth solutions group to identify their next investment data analyst.
- As part of the investment reporting team you will be responsible for producing detailed asset valuation reports in addition to the following.
- Ensure that external reporting and internal handoff deadlines are met in a qualitative and productive manner, in accordance with prescribed SLA’s.
- Analyse, detect, troubleshoot issues with a view to provide solutions (ideally by supporting/programming solutions that can automate the process and avoid manual intervention).
- Manage master data, including creation, updates and deletion of substantial volumes of data.
- Data base management – maintain, monitor, ensure asset data is kept up to date in a timely and accurate manner.
- Background must be working as a data analyst in a financial services reporting environment.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.