Great opportunity for a commercially minded qualified accountant or finance professional to join the Investor Relations team of a leading Irish PLC. This role would be involved in all aspects of the Investor Relations strategy, and report to the Head of the team. Exposure to a range of senior internal stakeholders and external parties is a regular occurrence in this high-profile team. The role covers the entire group and will gain significant knowledge across all aspects of performance, both internally, and in the markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work closely with the team and business to help deliver the Group Strategy,
- Detailed analysis and interpretation of financial trends and data, utilising internal and external sources,
- Plan and coordinate investor meetings, conferences and road-shows,
- Support and deliver key content for investor presentations,
- Monitoring analyst reports and collating information and delivering key points,
- Helping to develop and manage relationships with sell-side analysts,
- Assisting with the Group results programme,
- Complete competitor and sector analysis and deliver key findings to the team and Senior Leaders.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis or Equity Research (ACA, CFA or similar an advantage),
- Familiar with Analyst industry modelling standards and valuation methodologies,
- Natural ability to communicate to people at all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally,
- Proven initiative and a confident self-starter with a keen focus on improving processes,
- Comfortable developing trusted relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.