Hi. We’re Barden. We’re a Partner Led, expert recruitment firm. We’re entrepreneur led and Irish owned, with offices in Dublin and Cork….and we’re just getting started!
What do we actually do?
We help companies in Ireland build amazing teams. We’re not just about jobs though. We’re about helping people realize their potential. Simple.
Learning with Barden
With Barden you’ll be involved in stuff that’s just leagues apart from the work you’ll do anywhere else. While you build up your recruitment expertise you’ll get a whole lot of exposure, including:
- Working directly with Killian O’Leary (IT Partner | Cork)– helping Killian and learning from him as you go
- Coaching, mentoring and work – shadowing a number of other Partners and experienced consultants so that you get the full Barden experience.
- Support the identification and engagement of top talent for Ireland’s greatest IT teams (screening applications, meeting people, advising people, helping people and a whole lot more)
- Get involved is everything from supporting start up projects to advising some of Ireland’s most
- successful companies
- Work with the founders of Barden and support them in a whole host of initiatives across operations, HR, data and marketing.
“I’m passionate about recruitment and I’m on a mission to bring Barden to the IT profession in Ireland. Right now, I’m building my team in Barden, a team that will change what IT professionals expect from recruitment. If you’re smart, hardworking, conscientious and looking to build your career in recruitment then my team in Barden might be exactly what you are looking for” – Killian O’Leary (Partner | IT | Barden)
How will your career progress in Barden?
Once you have built your confidence and the knowledge you need to do things the Barden way, you will have the opportunity to take on a particular IT specialism in Barden and, with Killian’s support, build out a world class network of IT professionals. Over time you will be given the chance to progress through our internal development paths which map a route from Associate through to Director.
…. No two days will ever, ever be the same. Sound interesting?
- Are you a recent graduate with a background in IT/Technology or similar?
- Are you smart, curious and energetic?
- Do you want to do so something that can make a real difference in people’s lives?
- Are you determined, hardworking and just a little bit courageous?
Barden is a Partner-Led expert recruitment firm that only works with the very best. Check out what it takes to make it with us here >>> and if you think you have what it takes to be Barden drop Ed Heffernan a line (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ed will take it from there…