Barden are delighted to partner with the IT Director of a leading Retail Organisation in their search for an IT Solution Architect to join their Dublin HQ.
In this 6-month contract role, working closely with a third-party provider, you would help drive the implementation of an EPOS solution across Ireland & the UK.
The successful person will have Cloud experience and due to the complexity of the project, will need to hit the ground running.
“The successful person will ultimately assume responsibility for designing and implementing IT solutions aligned to our clients overall business objectives by collaborating with various stakeholders to understand business requirements, translating them into systems and services solutions for Cloud platforms and Third party integration.” – IT Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for designing and implementing IT solutions by collaborating with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into systems and services solutions for cloud platforms and third-party integration.
- You’ll be immersed from the word go in key areas such as – Solution Design, Technical Leadership, Risk Assessment / Mitigation, Requirement gathering, Systems integration, etc.
- A key aspect of this role will be focused on Industry and Technology Research where you’ll be empowered to stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices.
- Effectively communicating architectural decisions, technical concepts, and solution benefits to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- You would add significant value to this position if you have a background across Cloud architecture and IT infrastructure within a Supply Chain and/or high volume retail environment (ERP, CRM, POS).
- You’ll have an innate ability to effectively communicating architectural decisions, technical concepts, and solution benefits to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have a strong background acting as a Trusted Advisor providing technical guidance and leadership throughout the program lifecycle by collaborating with different teams, ensuring adherence to architectural standards, best practices, and industry trends.
- Ideally you will also be able to call upon a strong understanding of Software development methodologies and best practices.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing solutions using various technologies, such as cloud platforms, databases, APIs, and web services.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.