ROLE: IT Support Analyst
LOCATION: Cork City
‘Barden IT’ are delighted to be partnering with an established Irish organisation to support them in their search for an ‘IT Support Analyst’ to join them in Cork City.
Working alongside the IT Manager, the successful person will have the opportunity to be the go-to person for IT issues, providing hands-on support to ensure the smooth running of the business.
You’ll be a multi-tasker with a couple of years prior experience within an IT Support function.
As our client look to implement new Systems and Software, there may over time be an opportunity to become involved in key projects such as an upcoming ERP Implementation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Office 365 Administration.
- Content creation for company Website
- ERP data entry.
- Troubleshoot Printer, Server, and password issues.
- SharePoint maintenance.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- The successful candidate will be inquisitive, solution-focused, and proactive about problem solving.
- An ability to collaborate with Third-party vendors would be great also.
- Data entry, data cleansing and data migration experience.
- Ability to build relationships with both IT and non-IT stakeholders.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.