Barden IT are delighted to be supporting an IT Solutions Provider, who are now looking to bring on board an IT Support Engineer as both their business and their clients grow. Given their bespoke approach, they now have an opportunity onsite with a significant client of theirs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is onsite in Dublin 12 and will suit an individual who is customer-focused, with knowledge of Microsoft technologies, networking and troubleshooting. The role will include providing support to end-users nationwide and involve troubleshooting network, hardware and software issues.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide first and second level support to end users.
- Perform Active Directory user account administration and file permissions management.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity, PC hardware and software issues.
- Assist with rollout of new user devices E.g., Laptops, PCs, Tablets, Phones etc.
“This role is an excellent opportunity to join a team who will be at the forefront of technology. This individual will get huge exposure in our expanding company and will have the opportunity to progress in areas of their interest.” – IT Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Experience in a busy Helpdesk environment.
- Knowledge of core ITIL principles and practices.
- Demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues efficiently.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.