Barden are delighted to be partnering with the Head of IT of a Global Green Energy Organisation to partner in their search for a Lead IT Support Specialist to join them onsite at their Cork City office.
Reporting to the Head of IT, you’ll take responsibility for the Irish platform as part of a global team, supporting 1000+ users across the UK and Ireland, both remotely and in-person.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Providing on-site IT assistance for all end-user hardware, accompanying software, and standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Offering in-person support to our users directly at their workstations.
- Configuring IT equipment for new employees.
- Collaborating with other IT divisions to handle tasks demanding physical presence for on-site back-end infrastructure.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Exceptional experience working with first and second-line IT support in a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with support of MS Active Directory, MS exchange, MS 365, Windows 10, VPN.
- An extroverted individual who is proactive, not afraid to take a step up, and has a genuine interest in their role and in fitting into the existing community.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.