ROLE: IT System Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Barden IT are delighted to be partnering with a Global Networking Organisation to help in their search for an ‘IT System Administratior’ to join their European headquarters in Cork.
The successful person will work in a small team on the Service Desk, providing support to users both onsite and remotely.
Your main responsibilities would be providing first time fixes where possible, commissioning and building user equipment and triaging and escalating tickets when required.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical knowledge, is highly customer focused and can self-motivate to continuously improve the delivery of IT services for the organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work with the global and local IT team to deploy new systems and services across EMEA.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware faults such as PC’s, screens, printers, phones etc.
- Troubleshoot application problems independently, resolving or escalating as required.
- Train the user community on new systems and security procedures.
- Ensure that the support of End User systems meets the continual need of the business and executive team, acting as an ambassador for End User Experience.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Proven experience of working and supporting Office 365 environment, Antivirus and security software along with supporting business applications such as Oracle, Zyme, etc.
- Extensive understanding of Cloud Technologies & Networking.
- Windows, MAC OS, Scripting, Intune Mobile Device Management experience.
- Must desire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, people and business at the centre of everything you do.
- Ability to work independently and think outside the box to bring problems to a successful resolution.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.