Barden are working with a private wealth & financial planning practice in Dublin to identify a QFA/Junior Paraplanner who will support a team Financial Planners and help them achieve their goals!
- You will support a team of experienced Financial Planners across sales support, pension & asset administration, marketing and diary management.
- Stakeholders will include; Financial Planners, pension & investment houses, clients (HNW) as well as stakeholders from the general insurance side of the business.
- You will work toward your QFA and or Pension Diploma in conjunction with your work benefiting from exam support and study leave.
- Financial Services background.
- Excellent communication skills, organisational skills and administrative skills essential.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.