Barden is proud to be working with a wholesale and retail pharmaceutical business, part of a large multinational life sciences group, which is looking to hire a junior lawyer to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Legal, this will be a role with very generalist exposure, with a strong commercial emphasis and with access to the leadership in various sectors of the business.
“I am looking for someone with the right cultural fit, enthusiasm and attitude. The key is the right person, not a specific background or specialisation, as I will be in a position to train and develop the successful candidate in different areas. I see this role as becoming a true business partner and general counsel to specific areas within our business” – Head of Legal
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working on a variety of corporate and commercial law matters;
- Advising on corporate re-organisations and company secretarial activities;
- Advising on and reviewing commercial contracts;
- Ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, including on data protection, competition, anti-corruption, etc.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 0-2 years’ PQE as an Irish or UK qualified Solicitor
- Experience as a lawyer in an area with good commercial exposure
- Company secretarial/corporate governance or data protection experience is an advantage
- Good commercial mindset and problem solving skills
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.