Barden IT are presently partnering with a Global organisation who continue to build out their ‘best-in-class’ Digital client offering!
This client is investing significantly to offer a wide range of Technology & Data services, from helping create technology-enabled strategies & operating models, to designing and building client facing & operational platforms. Consequently, they are seeking an experienced ‘Solution Architect’ to work directly with their client delivery teams.
Reporting directly into the ‘Partner overseeing Technology’, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a clear route to progression to senior levels within the org.
My client is seeking someone who would thrive in the role of ‘Trusted Technology Advisor’ to key clients when it comes to business strategy & objectives.
You will get excited about leading/influencing technology selection efforts and will work with partners to make appropriate software and vendor choices to support this plan and apply several best of breed technologies to create an overall Client solution.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
“This is a great opportunity for an experienced, well rounded Technologist to build out a Digital Architecture competency from scratch. The successful will be a key advisor to me when it comes to Client development and Bid /Tender activities” – Technology Partner (Hiring Manager)
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for contributing to proposals and client presentations for complex IT delivery projects that require architecture subject matter expertise.
- Lead the design and implementation of leading-edge solutions to meet the ever-increasing needs of clients, to maximise the potential of technology in realising their business goals.
- Drive a fit for purpose architecture aligned with client wider architectural principles, policies and design
- Lead and support sales through work on bids, proposal responses and developing relationships and opportunities.
- Deliver across a broad range of activities from enterprise/solution architecture, liaising with technical architects to build out the technical architecture design and across the phases of prototyping, developing and testing
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Circa 10 years plus of post-qualification IT experience with proven experience design of highly complex technology / data solutions in large blue-chip organisations.
- Familiarity with the latest Cloud & Data technologies & possess the ability to advise on & deliver an ‘Integrated End-to-end solution’.
- Ideally, you’ll have a track record of delivering Architecture & Design outputs & providing recommendations to complex business problems.
- You will possess a broad Tech (agnostic) understanding although when appropriate you will work with vendor specific architects on various projects.
- Expertise in architecting using enterprise application solutions (ERP, CRM) as well as bespoke solutions Excellent Project Management skills Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies.
- Be enthused by the prospect of leading out the development of a Digital solutions client portfolio.
- Experience in adopting TOGAF or similar methodology to enterprise architecture design & implementation.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.