ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barden has been engaged by a leading global software company with growing Irish operations based in Cork, to assist with identifying a lawyer to join its team on a permanent basis. This will be a Cork based position with the option to work hybrid (2/3 days per week in the office).
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a highly interactive role, working closely with legal colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements
- Assisting with corporate transactions and corporate governance across EMEA
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and compliance matters
- Providing support on other legal issues relevant to a software business
- *Full job description available.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified lawyer with approx. 5 years’ PQE
- Generalist experience with strong exposure to commercial contracts
- Experience working with a software related business is an advantage
- Adaptable individual with strong commercial acumen
- Excels at building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.