ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barden has been engaged by a well-known global brand with Irish operations in Dublin to assist with identifying a Legal Counsel to join its team. This company offers an excellent working environment and strong benefits package.
The successful candidate will work as the sole legal counsel to one of the business units, working closely with a range of stakeholders and escalating matters to the group Head of Legal as appropriate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provision of top end legal advice across a range of areas including commercial contracts, financial regulations, litigation, data protection, compliance matters and employment
- Working with procurement in respect of commercial contract queries, to include creation, negotiation and management of supplier contracts
- Staying abreast of the relevant regulatory environment and ensuring the business is prepared for any future regulatory changes
- Participation in implementation of process improvement and efficiencies in the group legal team
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required
- *Full job description available.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Lawyer (Ireland / EU) with in-house legal experience
- Experience with Financial Services regulations experience is required together with strong knowledge of Data Protection and Privacy law
- Extremely strong communicator who can articulate complex legal matters in a concise manner
- Approachable and adaptable, comfortable giving legal advice to a wide range of stakeholders
- Comfortable working independently, while seeking supervision as appropriate
- Experience working on legal matters in English (written and spoken)
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.