Barden has been engaged by a thriving biopharmaceutical company, whose global headquarters are in Dublin, looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their international legal team.
The successful candidate will work in a particularly collaborative legal team which is fully immersed in the activities of the business. This is a real opportunity to work with a progressive business, gaining invaluable insight into both front line commercial legal advice and the life sciences sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will focus on the company’s European expansion but will also provide the opportunity to work on matters in the US, Canada or Japan. The day-to-day responsibilities will cover a broad range of matters including, but not limited to corporate and commercial issues, contracts, regulatory, data protection and privacy, corporate governance, or property related issues.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- You will be a qualified lawyer, ideally between 2-7 years’ PQE.
- Must have demonstrable commercial acumen, good judgment and strong initiative.
- You will have strong corporate and/or commercial contracts experience.
- Experience working in the life sciences or healthcare sector is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.