Barden are delighted to be exclusively supporting a law firm in Cork who specialise in all areas of law. Growing rapidly at the moment, this firm is hoping to hire a Legal Secretary/ Paralegal or Legal Executive to specialise in Conveyancing/ Probate
Open to hiring at junior or midlevel and offering training, salary is competitive depending on experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing from taking initial instructions to Stamping and registration.
- Dealing with pre-contract matters
- Creating amending and formatting legal docs and templates
- Preparing declarations and closing documents.
- Working on files etc;
- Liaising with stakeholders internally and externally.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Legal knowledge or experience
- Very strong Interpersonal and Communication skills both spoken and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, ambitious and motivated with a strong desire to succeed
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.