We are delighted to be working exclusively with our global client, a highly recognisable pharmaceutical brand, who is looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance team as a Management Accountant.
As part of the role, you will get really broad exposure across the global business while working directly with an excellent Finance Manager who will guide you on your career for the long-term. The team are looking for a strong and ambitious person to work alongside to assist in the continued growth of the business, while also working closely with some key stakeholders across multiple sites.
“This is a really exciting time for the business, with the continued development of the business. I am looking for someone ambitious who wants to progress their career and gain exposure across the entire business in the process in this role” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of monthly accounts in line with reporting policy;
- Responsibility for all aspects of management reporting including monthly reporting, budget setting and strategic updates;
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business, industry and operations to adequately assist with efficiency improvements;
- Assisting with the completion of the annual audit as required;
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders in the planning and performance of the business to support the continued growth;
- Assisting with the roll-out of a new ERP system;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience in industry a strong advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions;
- Strong Excel and systems experience. SAP experience is an advantage;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.