Barden is delighted to be working with a well-established Irish brand, who are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join the team. Reporting directly to a high-calibre Financial Controller, this person will get the opportunity to work as part of a growing Finance team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment within the manufacturing site.
This person will gain hands on experience, working closely with the site leads and act as the key contact for the finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly forecasts and management accounts pack;
- Delivery of accurate costing and variance analysis and communication of same to site leads;
- Preparation of weekly budgets and forecasts for the site;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key personnel within the business;
- Liaising with external auditors and providing relevant information in a timely manner;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant, with circa 0-2 years PQE;
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or related environment preferable;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines would be an advantage;
- Experience with an ERP system, inlcuding SAP, would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.