Barden are delighted to be working with a leading global service provider to help them identify a Management Accountant (Part Qualified) to join their team.
This role will be responsible for weekly and monthly accounts and financial strategy within a fast-paced and diverse business. The succesful candidates will work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team. An ideal oppurtunity for an Accounts professional looking to broaden their experience and contribute to the ongoing success of a global organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide weekly and monthly management of accounts and financial strategy.
- Reconcile accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Generate daily reports for sales and margin.
- Manage invoices and ensure timely processing.
- Update budgets and estimates regularly.
- Monitor budget variances and analyze them, maintaining spreadsheets.
- Prepare management accounts and cost centre reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, providing financial insights and assisting in budgeting and forecasting.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA/IATI Part Qualified Ideally
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.