Barden have been engaged by a large multinational practice to source a high performing individual to join their advisory and consulting department, focusing on tax and technology transformation. The team specialise in assisting clients with tax and finance transformation services to enhance and improve efficiency within the reporting and delivery of information which is a growing area of focus for all businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Improve efficiencies through automation and enablement of technology within Finance and Tax functions;
- Responsible for a variety of projects, such as integrating the latest AI tools for client tax processes;
- Develop technology plans and integrate strategies and performance measurements for existing clients;
- Embedding quality standards in financial systems to enhance processes, operations and effectiveness
- Improve standards in the current financial and tax reporting systems; and
- Improve tax governance and control through workflow management.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Accountancy/ Tax or other local equivalent qualifications
- Finance, Data Science or Engineering background
- Experience of coaching and developing more junior team members
- Ability to identify areas of risk and carry out effective reviews
- Proven ability to analyse and create innovative solutions to problems
- Experience of managing large and complex projects
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.