Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with a financial institution based in Cork who are looking for a Manager to join their team. You will have responsibility of day-to-day operations overall performance.
This role would be ideal for an experienced and proactive professional who is looking to secure a new role.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- The development and implementation of effective strategic plans.
- Establishing and maintaining effective financial policies.
- The effective administration of all internal functions and support activities.
- Maintaining effective communication and coordination with personnel, Auditors, and Regulatory Agencies and any other relevant parties.
- Ensuring that professional business relationships are established and maintained.
- To ensure the implementation of policy guidelines in all operational areas and ensure responsibility is delegated to staff.
- Planning and controlling the strategic direction within the policies established internally.
- Provide leadership in developing and maintaining an effective work environment for all employees.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of staff and conduct annual reviews
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Around 5 years’ experience in a financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related area
- QFA qualification
- People management experience in similar environment
- Strong legislative and regulatory knowledge.
- Excellent customer service and team-building skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.