Barden are delighted to be working with a growing Financial Services company in Cork who are looking for a manager to join their investor services team. The successful candidate will be motivated and passionate about the clients and ensuring their needs are met.
We understand that the administration requirements of individual client are detailed and unique and we ensure each employee is equipped with the right experience for our client’s needs’ Head of Investor Services
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Day to day oversight of a team who carry out the administration for the various funds
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all tasks are planned and executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all accountants are compliant with the accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Successfully supervise the set-up process for new funds
- Proactive in the training, coaching and development of staff, and taking responsibility for coordination and allocation of the team’s workload
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments
- Be the link between the more junior members of the team and management
- Be a key contact for fund managers provide innovative solutions for clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients
- Represent the team at client facing meetings
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Around 5 years experience within funds
- People management experience
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines
- An ability to think critically and objectively
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.