Barden Cork are assisting a key client of ours in their search for a Master Data Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. This role would suit someone who has superb attention to detail, communication skills and a passion for taking ownership and solving problems.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage Master Data, new customer and supplier setups
- Support operations by updating, maintaining and analysing master data, and key data within the organisation.
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders (credit team, sales team)
- Support transition of projects relating to customer master data
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Creation & amendment of customers, vendors, purchase agreements, & pricing.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 1-2 of related experience desirable
- Experience working in a multi-national environment (an advantage)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Be an outgoing, personable individual with strong communication skills
- Have the capacity to problem solve and build and maintain relationships
- Be social – this role will involve interacting with people key to making this company successful both internally and externally
- Oracle or SAP experience is an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.