ROLE: Master Data Coordinator
LOCATION: Dublin South (Hybrid)
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting a client-focused organisation in their search for a ‘Master Data Coordinator’ to join their Dublin office in a Hybrid working model.
The successful person will join the Finance department, acting as the intermediary between the Finance and Commercial functions in this hands-on, stand-alone position.
Our client puts the focus on their employees, with quick progression opportunities and academic support.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Set up and Maintenance of Product and Customer Master data on ERP System.
- Monthly reporting to Commercial Team to be designed and agreed with a view to automating within the report writing tool.
- Review of existing systems and processes with a view to improving and automation were possible.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller of the Business and the Head of Finance within the Division on other ad-hoc financial requirements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong analytical, data analysis and organisational skills.
- A problem solver with commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and leadership skills required.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerBI.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.