Barden are delighted to be working with an Asset Management company who are looking for a Middle Office Specialist to join their growing operations in Dublin. This role will be reporting into the Head of Operations and will focus on duties such as liaising with investment managers, dealing with transfer agents and reviewing NAVs and reconciliations.
‘Looking for an enthusiastic and driven professional who is looking to take the next step within asset management and join a growing team at a pivotal point in the company’s expansion.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Liaising daily with administration, investment managers, settlements teams and ensuring processes run efficiently.
- Liaising with transfer agent teams with regards to subscriptions and redemptions for cash flow reconciliation.
- Communication with investment managers to ensure all trades are correct and any issues are resolved and escalated in a timely manner.
- Ensure systems are up-to-date as per product set up definitions and any investment limits.
- Ensure due diligence and AML is up to date on the system and any ongoing issues are reviewed at regular meetings
- Including initial and ongoing due diligence, service review meetings review of monthly/quarterly/ ad-hoc reporting
- Perform NAV checks and review any performance fees
- Prepare and distribute periodic reporting the investment managers and board of directors
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 2 years experience within Asset Management/Fund Administration role, ideally operations function
- Bachelors degree in relevant area – business, finance, accounting.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and financial markets
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.