Barden are delighted to be working with a Asset Management firm who are looking for a Senior Manager to join on their Middle Office Operations team. This role is reporting into the Head of Operations. Experience and knowledge in financial products, especially UCITs is necessary for this role.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing operations based in Dublin (hybrid working). The focus of this role will be on overseeing daily fund operations, overseeing and collaborating with other team members, and be a point of escalation for the team to Head of Operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Overseeing day-to-day activity of administration, settlements, middle office operations.
- Reviewing reconciliations between counterparties, custodians, transfer agency and administrators.
- Liaise directly with investment managers to ensure pre-trade and trade matching issues are resolved.
- Ensure systems are up-to-date as per fund documentation.
- Ensure SLAs are met and periodically reviewed.
- Perform periodic NAV checks.
- Prepare and distribute periodic reporting and attend board of directors’ meetings.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Third level qualification in accountancy, finance or other related area.
- Around 5 years’ experience in funds withing middle office/operations function.
- Strong knowledge of financial products, specifically UCITs
- Keep up to date with financial market knowledge.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Enrolment in professional programs is a plus.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.